Get more by Spending Less

01/10/2016

1st of OCTOBER 1996




Only one Wener
Whether you like it or not, Le Proff has spoiled us, by us I mean Arsenal fans. Today marks his 20th year as an Arsenal manager and in that time, we have been treated to some wonderful football.

There's this common joke in Nigeria about how the Average Arsenal supporter is a football analyst; this is simply because when our team plays well, we're usually glued to the screen, "if you blink, you might miss something awesome".

I've been an Arsenal fan for quite some time now, I think it was because of my dad and his love for Kanu Nwankwo or maybe it was the fact that everyone around me then seemed to support only Manchester United and I wanted to be different, it's just like the day you were born, you can't remember it but it certainly happened. I'm an Arsenal fan today because the club appeals to me but I love football and everything it represents because I watched Arsenal under Arsene Wenger. Happy 20th Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Articles

Alpari

Pay less, Shop more