Get more by Spending Less

28/02/2017

Short Term Memory

As a writer, one often spends a lot of time reading posts, articles and other forms of write ups that sparks one's interest and I'm no different. My life imposed sabbatical from blogging took me on a literary journey through various media and news outlets that all seem to suffer from a similar and rather curious case of amnesia.
If one(and by one, I mean you reading this) chronologically follow the tails of talksport etc, you'll notice their consistency in being inconsistent in all their articles, one day they're heralding you as the greatest thing since the moon landing and the next, you're simply shit. I don't quite get how it works but it's effect on the fans(the readers) is immense, thereby leading to calls for someone's head or this player being dropped etc. I'll never understand this sequence of writing but I suspect it's the only way for these guys to feel relevant. Instead of investigating and writing the truth, we'll just make up reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Articles

Alpari

Pay less, Shop more